Crazy Bears - Stop Motion Experiment 1 Crazy Bears - Stop Motion Experiment 1

Don't worry about the shaky camera. That's the least of your problems. I actually need a shaky camera for my animations to make it look real. Think about it, there's a lot of other things to worry about. Is it actually understandable? Check the quality of the video, make sure there is the least amount of colour (I'm Canadian) change created by the camera as possible. Check the focus of the camera. You did that alright. You should've seen my first stop motion animation...I blame it on the people helping me with it.

RPRMT0054611 responds:

allright... i'll take your word for it. i will try and apply the lessons on the third and last experimental clip before the actual presentation.

2016! 2016!

Umm, why is it so low definition? I think you could do better. Don't worry, I'm sure you will.

Animation tests Animation tests

This is great! But that last animation test came out of nowhere.

ganuganu responds:

Thank you. The final animation was full of some different thoughts and imaginations mixed.

0/0 0/0

I love those simplistic games. So simple...

Black and Blue Black and Blue

Awesome! You make way better percussion than I could ever. Though, if you were trying to get a real piano sound, that would not be the best one. It sounds more like a keyboard. But if you did that on purpose, good job.

Friday Evening Friday Evening

Great work! But in the top left corner, I think you should either make the wall larger or add something over there because it looks kind of empty.

Cicada Cicada

Cool! Love the texturing! It kind of looks like some kind of claw.

Webpage Art Webpage Art

I'm just happy because you used anti-aliasing. This picture is so simple, but yet satisfying.

Wondermeow responds: